Below are our current membership policies. If at any point you require any membership changes (i.e. upgrades/downgrades, cancellations, holds) please contact our front desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (09) 418-3178.
- All members must sign in at the front desk prior to any scheduled class, private training session, or special event.
- SPARTA Intro, Open Gym, and Self Defense count towards your membership as normal classes, and members must check in accordingly. If you plan to attend back-to-back classes, please let us know at check in so that attendance counts are accurate.
- Please note that we have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 5 minutes late will only be permitted at the coach’s discretion.
- Membership upgrades can occur at any time. Upgrades requested during the current membership month will be assessed a $15 upgrade fee to offset the difference between membership rates. No fee will be assessed for upgrades requested to begin at the start of the next membership month.
- Membership downgrades will be effective as of the member’s next billing cycle/membership month. Downgrade requests should be made at least 7 days in advance. Priorityfitness will not provide refunds for late requests.
- Priorityfitness will honor membership holds/suspensions of three week or more, provided that staff is notified at least 7 days in advance in writing.
- Periods of suspension will extend the member’s current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned timed away.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to 3 months. The membership will automatically be reinstated after.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to fulfilling their membership agreement will result in a cancellation fee charge.
- Priorityfitness will not provide refunds retroactively for any cancellation requests.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by contacting email@example.com.
DOGS AND KIDS
Priorityfitness prides itself on being a kid- and dog-friendly gym. In the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, we’ve updated our policies regarding our favorite tiny humans and creatures. If you have a child or dog, please review these policies.
Priorityfitness Kids Policies:
- No kids are allowed on the gym floor.
- Kids must be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e., when a class is running in and out of the gym).
The front desk staff is not responsible for your kids.
- No kids are allowed behind the front desk.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes).
Priorityfitness Dogs Policies:
- Dogs that bark, whine, jump, or bite are not allowed at the gym.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times and must be tied up out of the way of the entry and classes.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove a disruptive dog.
- The front desk staff is not responsible for your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed behind the front desk.
- Dogs are not allowed on the gym floor.
- Dogs are not allowed on the equipment/furniture.