We want to reward you when you get your friends to join, so we’ve built a referrals scheme. It’s really simple.
When your friend joins, they just need to mention your name. Once they’ve made their first payment, you’ll receive a $100 cash note. Terms apply – please read them below.
The Small Print
- $100 referral programme is valid for July 2019 only.
- You must have made your first full payment to us at the time they join for you to be eligible.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You, and your friend, must not be in arrears with Priorityfitness, 45 woodside ave, Northcote.
- You both must be live, paid members on the date the reward is given out.
- If you’re not yet a member, you can’t refer someone. This means, for example, you can’t both join on the same day and refer each other.
- There is no other alternative.
- There is no upper limit to the amount of money you can earn!!
- It’s not retrospective. If your friend’s already a member, you don’t get the $100.
- Offer ends July 31st 2019
Why are we doing this?
Working out with a friend is a great way to get the results you want. There are lots of reasons why having your mates around is better, but these are the top ones.
Getting up at 5am for a workout is much easier when you know your friend will be there to have a laugh with!
Staying on track
Spending time together in and out of the gym means you’re accountable to someone for the goals you set yourself. Whether that’s eating less cake or spinning twice a week.
Staying on form
Having someone count your reps and make sure you’re doing them correctly means you’re less likely to injure yourself, or cheat.
Your mates can act as informal coaches, offering encouragement and support during your workout.
Article supported by