Share with your friends!
JOIN THE BEST MARTIAL ARTS & KARATE CLASSES FOR KIDS IN NORTHCOTE AUCKLAND
WHAT KARATE KIDS OFFERS ?
At Karate Kids our goal is to help you and your family achieve new levels of fitness and health, self discipline, confidence and focus, through the mind/body practice of martial arts…
If we could help your child do better academically at school, keep healthy and fit, cultivate a stronger, positive and more determined spirit while learning high quality self defence and martial arts skills wouldn’t you want to look at what Karate Kids in Auckland has to offer your child and your family? Imagine how your child’s life could change when they attain the following benefits:
- An understanding that respect and self discipline open the doors of opportunity.
- Appreciating that concentration, focus and perseverance lead to success.
- A desire to understand, improve, achieve and succeed.
- Feeling stronger, more able and confident.
- Develop a “I can do that, I’ll give it my best” attitude.
- Learning skills that link thinking and movement that help them feel positive, protect them and energize them.
- Experiencing the concept that effort can be fun and over time will result in reward.
- Becoming personally responsible and cooperative
Karate Kids offers a karate programme for children aged 5 and over. It is the ideal environment for your child to learn martial arts – it’s welcoming, encouraging and fun. All classes are designed specifically for children, and several are run by a black belt who is also a trained fitness expert.
All children’s classes are grouped by karate level so your child learns alongside a similar level of ability. We welcome and encourage parents to be present at all children’s classes.
There is an emphasis on physical fitness – and this helps your child’s stamina, coordination, endurance, balance, muscle control and flexibility. The Karate Kids principles of love, respect and obedience will also help your child – self-respect, self-discipline, awareness, politeness, tolerance are all enhanced.
Our children’s programme will gradually take your child through the karate grades, every few months or so if your child is ready to progress to the next level. The teacher will invite your child to grade when he or she considers your child is ready.
Membership fees for children are $160 per term. There are reduced fees if you are a family of three or more training. Please go to https://www.littleninja.co.nz/karate-kids/